Sunday, August 17, 2014

Business sucks

My farmer's market sales are just tanking. I've never seen it this bad. I will probably not be at the market after Labor Day and this could be my last season. It's August and I made $16 today - but my fee was $35. I've never had a bad summer at the market before. I usually make enough to make it worth my while and go home happy. It's a lot of work setting up and tearing down and most people have no idea what a loser the market is. They tell me often that they're waiting until Fall to shop for Xmas, but that's going to be too late. Maybe I should post a sign that I'm leaving.

I'll probably make some money tomorrow (today?) and just wonder why.
Which reminds me - gotta get to bed. Orenco market Sunday AM and I only got 3 hrs sleep last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!